The Innovative EMA Oral Appliance
The Myerson Elastic Mandibular Advancement (EMA®) is an innovative oral appliance that moves the mandible forward and opens the bite to increase airflow during sleep. EMAs have been used to successfully treat patients’ snoring and obstructive sleep apnea for more than 20 years. The EMA is highly effective due to its ability to be customized for each patient. Along with being individually manufactured for your mouth, there are 20 choices of elastic straps available.
Benefits of the EMA Oral Appliance for Modern Nose Clinic Patients
The EMA offers patients many advantages over surgery, medication, and other available appliances.
- Unmatched comfort and lateral movement
- Top affordability and durability
- Proven effectiveness and flexibility
Sophisticated SomnoDent Oral Devices
SomnoDent® is a great option to treat mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. SomnoDent devices work by moving the lower jaw slightly forward, which prevents obstructive sleep apnea by tightening the airway’s tissues and muscles.
Comprehensive Selection of SomnoDent Oral Devices for Our Sleep Apnea Patients
SomnoDent Classic | SomnoDent Flex | SomnoDent Herbst | SomnoDent Herbst Advance | SomnoDent G2
TAP Adjustable Oral Appliances
The Thornton Adjustable Positioner® (TAP) oral appliance has a success rate that exceeds 95%, that is why more than 7,000 dentists worldwide prescribe it to their patients. The TAP contains two custom-crafted parts that hook together and fit over the mandible (lower jaw) and maxilla (upper jaw) within your mouth. The appliance gently pulls the mandible forward to open up the airway and tighten key muscles, promoting trouble-free breathing.
TAP Oral Appliances at the Modern Nose Clinic
TAP 3 | TAP 3 Elite | TAP PAP Nasal Pillow Mask
Treat sleep-disordered breathing with TAP Custom. Available in multiple hardware choices and two available tray liners, these premium, lab-made devices are crafted for personalized comfort.
- Achieve healthier, more comfortable sleep with our newest and most effective TAP Custom oral appliance.
- More tongue space for greater comfort
- Cobalt-chromium hardware, stronger than surgical stainless steel
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant
- Nickel-free, 100% allergen-free metal
- TAP single-point, midline adjustment
- Three hook sizes for a greater range of adjustment
- Custom-formed soft liners for superior retention
Respire Devices for Sleep Apnea
The Respire Blue Series has only been on the market for a few years, but it is making a big impact in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Respire works to treat sleep-disordered breathing by pulling the mandible, or lower jaw, forward. This opens the airways and allows wearers to get more oxygen throughout the night.
What Sets Respire Apart from Other Oral Appliances?
Innovative Frontal Attachment for exceptional breakage prevention.
Intuitive Adjustment Design allowing patients to easily make important adjustments conveniently at home.
Convenient Customized Comfort for increased oxygen flow.
Patients Enjoy Genuine Affordability with Respire devices available at a low upfront cost.
Remarkable Durability means that your investment should stand the test of time.
Narval™ Comfort and Convenience
Narval™ CC by ResMed is a lightweight, flexible oral appliance that is discreet and comfortable. Narval boasts an 84% success rate in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Patients report that, on average, they wear the devices for the entirety of their night’s sleep nearly seven days per week. Narval™ CC oral appliances are small, lightweight, metal-free, flexible, comfortable, and biocompatible.
Narval™ Oral Appliance Advantages
- Talk while wearing the device
- Drink while wearing the device
- Open and close mouth movement
- Breathe deeply while asleep
- Noninvasive sleep apnea treatment
- Improve sleep quality
The Moses Sleep Apnea Oral Appliance
The Moses is revolutionizing the way dentists treat obstructive sleep apnea. Dentist and professor Allen J. Moses, DDS, created the Moses to improve the shortfalls patients experienced with preexisting oral devices that treat snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
Moses Oral Device Advantages
- Innovative Design. The Moses works to stimulate protrusive tongue reflexes and advance the tongue using an open anterior design. This makes the open section of the airway larger and more open for better breathing and improved sleep apnea treatment.
- Comfort and Ease of Use. Advanced design and materials allow you to talk, drink, fully open your mouth and close your lips while wearing the appliance. It is unparalleled in comfort and ease of use, making it simple for patients to wear the device each night.
- Flexible Features. The Moses has a clear, flexible retainer that prevents movement of the teeth and anchors the device in place. The linking pieces on each side of the device come preset to your bite registration and have buccal-mounted screws to adjust the device as needed.
OASYS Oral Appliance for Sleep and Snoring Disorders
The OASYS Oral/Nasal Airway System™ is an oral device used to treat snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, and upper airway resistance syndrome. The OASYS is the first dental device that treats both of the major causes of sleep-disordered breathing. OASYS is FDA approved for treating snoring and sleep apnea as well as improving breathing in patients as a nasal dilator.
Benefits of the OASYS Oral Appliance
• Enjoy natural mouth movement, speech, and drinking while wearing the device
• Custom-fitted and virtually invisible
• Optional tongue placement control buttons for effective and comfortable tongue repositioning
• Safe for use by patients with bridges, crowns, dental implants
• Easily adjustable design
• Improved patient compliance
• Effectively treat mild to moderate sleep apnea (and some cases of severe sleep apnea)
• Complete freedom in lower jaw movement